Tuesday 11 October 2016

First blog task

When you have set up your blog, it's time for your first blog post! Important: make sure you click on 'New Post' and NOT 'New Blog' when starting this process - it is a common mistake.

You need to answer the following questions (detailed, full sentences) as your first post:

1) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most? A: I'm am Looking forward to editing the clips that we would be filming.

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media? A: I am Looking forward to Photo shopping and editing clips for a film production and edit movie posters.

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media? A:I am Hoping to get a C or above because i really want to do well in Media

4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched? A: I think it was Doctor Who and the last movie i watched was Scary Movie 2 on Netflix.

5) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience? A: I think  it entertains the audience by comedy or drama or whatever Genre they are into

6) What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.) I always use my Phone for social media, YouTube etc..

7) What device do you use most to access the media? I use my iPhone to access social media

8) Watch this clip from acclaimed BBC drama series Sherlock: As i saw the video, i saw this man called Sherlock who knows information about the person which is Mysterious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment